Highlights for the week：
a. KeplerSwap official website has been upgraded.
b. KeplerSwap has established a cooperation with international media Cointelegraph for the very first time.
c. Completed the first community sticker contest.
1. KeplerSwap DApp UI page has been optimized.
2. SWAP Contract Beta Test has been completed, and we are in the progress of finishing LUCKY POOL unit test. And the Voting unit test is underway.
3. Front-end development for BSC chain is 90% completed.
1. KeplerSwap Official Website KeplerSwap.io has been updated along with Whitepaper and project update.
2. KeplerSwap has established an initial working cooperation agreement with an international media Cointelegraph. Both parties will work closely on brand promotion and project dynamics.
3. Whitelist and Global Ambassador recruitments are in progress. We have posted detailed instructions on for Global Ambassadors as to how they can be added to the Whitelist.
For more information, please access: https://medium.com/@keplerswap_dex
The number of Global Ambassadors continues to increase, with an increase of 41 Ambassadors
Concluded the first community sticker contest, and we are in the process of selecting the winner
KeplerSwap Official Twitter account has 63,000 followers. This is an increase of 21% from last week.
KeplerSwap official community Twitter account has 46,000 followers. This is an increase of 24% from last week.
KeplerSwap official Telegram group has 76,000 followers. This is an increase of 20% from last week.
KeplerSwap official YouTube channel has 21,000 followers. This is an increase of 26% from last week.
Official email address